Have you had to cancel or delay a primary care visit during the COVID-19 pandemic?
If yes, you are not alone. People are avoiding their health appointments because of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the CDC.
Stop the delays in your health care and conveniently schedule a telehealth or phone call appointment with The Good Clinic. Simply find a private comfortable spot at home and have a virtual health visit with a member of The Good Clinic’s care team!
Stay on top of your wellness with virtual visits
Sometimes, prioritizing your health takes flexibility, but you should never have to sacrifice your health!
Virtual visits allow you to maintain a relationship with your care provider, even when you can’t make it to the clinic.
During a virtual visit with The Good Clinic, you can be evaluated, diagnosed, and treated for a variety of common conditions, including:
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Common eye, ear, and mouth concerns
- Common skin and nail problems
- Follow-up visits and other routine care
Delays in preventive care can be risky
As the pandemic shows no sign of slowing down, people are continuing to delay the preventive care they need to stay healthy. According to the American Medical Association, two in every five people have canceled or delayed health care visits during the pandemic.
Preventive care is important because it can help detect or prevent serious medical problems before they become major ones.
Some of The Good Clinic’s preventive care services can be completed virtually:
- Preventive and routine health maintenance exams
- Wellness plan creation
- Evaluation and management visits
- Behavioral health evaluations, management, and referrals
- Evaluations with referrals and care coordination with specialists
Other preventive care services can be provided in a hybrid fashion, using a virtual visit to streamline the in-office encounter. Some of these include:
- Medicare evaluations: Welcome to Medicare & Annual Medicare Wellness
- DOT physicals
- Sports physicals (ages 12 and older)
How to: Schedule a virtual visit at The Good Clinic
- Click here to go to The Good Clinic’s book an appointment page.
- On the book an appointment page, you can locate the phone number of the clinic nearest you.
- You can also book through Zocdoc by clicking here.
- Once you’re on The Good Clinic’s Zocdoc profile, select a visit reason and a nurse practitioner for your appointment.
- To book an appointment, fill out the form on the right side of the nurse practitioner’s profile. Remember to select ‘video visit’ as the type of appointment.
- Once a virtual appointment has been scheduled, The Good Clinic will send you an email with instructions.