Here for you when and where you need it.
Sometimes, prioritizing your health takes flexibility, but it should never take compromise. We’ll do everything in our power to make it easy for you to get the care you need. At The Good Clinic, you can schedule in-person or virtual care appointments depending on your preferences and health needs.
Virtual care at The Good Clinic is about more than an online visit. For your initial visit, we would like to schedule an in-person appointment. Follow-up visits may be done virtually. Our virtual care is available through both video visits and phone visits.
Common conditions we treat during a virtual appointment.
You can be diagnosed and treated for a variety of common conditions during a virtual visit:
- Common skin and nail problems
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Common eye, ear, and mouth concerns
- Follow-up visits and other routine care
Don’t see an option that meets your needs? If you have reviewed the list of conditions we treat and don’t find your concern listed, please contact us.
Use your patient portal.
Your patient portal is your health hub—a single place where you can get care, track progress on your wellness plan, and communicate with your care team.
In the patient portal, you can:
- View and update your wellness plan
- Message your nurse practitioner
- Access your test results and medical records
- Set up your next appointment