Making good health happen.
We believe real health and wellness requires a new model—one that shifts the focus from sick care to well care and from treatment to partnership. Our priority is your quality of life—not just the numbers on your charts.
Equipped with an advanced education and a passion for whole-person health and well-being, you can trust that you’ve got an expert nurse practitioner partner in your corner. Together, you’ll co-create a healthcare plan that addresses your immediate concerns while also looking at the bigger picture into your overall health and wellness goals.
Preventive care services include:
- Preventive and routine health maintenance exams
- Wellness plan creation
- Immunizations, such as the flu shot, covid vaccine, and more
- Evaluation and management visits
- Behavioral health evaluations, management, and referrals
- Medicare evaluations: Welcome to Medicare & Annual Medicare Wellness
- Evaluations with referrals and care coordination with specialists
- Pre-employment and other “form” exams that are required for participation in certain activities
- Life and health insurance testing (e.g., biometric testing)
- PrEP – pre-exposure prophylaxis
- DOT physicals
- Sports and camp physicals (ages 12 and older)