Take charge of your health and wellness.
Did you know that men are 60 percent less likely than women to see a doctor for preventive care, and seek medical attention only when they feel sick? It is important for men to understand your health risk factors and to find ways to stay healthy and decrease your risk for illness or chronic conditions. We encourage men – and the people who care about them — to take charge of your health and visit The Good Clinic today.
We can help you with:
- Routine check-ups
- Preventive care and wellness consultations
- Prostate cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Blood pressure evaluation and management
- Cholesterol screening and management
- Heart disease risk assessment
- Diabetes screening and management
- Laboratory testing
- Sexual health